Live In 24
Live In 24 carers provide the highest standard of care and they build unique relationships with their client. This level of companionship is what makes Live In 24 different to other live in care providers. The carers look after clients 24 hours a day and most say that the favourite part of their job is the friendships they form. In our last CQC report our staff were rated highly, "Well trained, enthusiastic and motivated staff who maintain a good standard of care".
It's important that you feel completely comfortable with your live in carer and don't feel embarrassed to ask for anything. They are there to fit around you and aid you in any way they can.
This special relationship is so important to us. We will talk to each client at length about their personal needs and requirements to ensure that we perfectly match a carer for them.
In essence, the aims and objectives of our service can be summarised as follows:
- To provide the highest quality comprehensive Domiciliary Care service to all our Service Users
- To work towards enhancing the quality of daily life by offering support in the areas that are required
- The upmost care of Service Users
- To encourage independence
- To treat our Service Users as individuals
- To offer choice in all things whenever practical and possible
- To treat our Service Users with dignity
- To endeavour to fully understand our Service Users' needs and enable them to lead a fuller life
- To ensure privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To ensure that security is never breached.
Mission Statement - Our Vision and Values
- Our mission is to bring hospitality, care, independence and support to our clients so that we can enhance their quality life and provide peace of mind in a safe and friendly environment. The task of our employees is to provide this around the clock personal care and companionship with warmth, compassion, safety and competence.
- Our vision is to be the leading provider of care and the employer of choice by exceeding the expectations of our clients and their families, creating an exceptional work environment for our staff and redefining excellence in service to both internal and external customers while inspiring pride and devotion.
- Hospitality is the genuine desire to make clients and staff feel welcome and comfortable with the ability to efficiently meet and anticipate the needs of our clients and co-workers
- Excellence is to be undertaken with every word and deed we perform
- Harmony requires compassion leaving no room for gossip. We aim to communicate directly with every individual we have a concern with. If any person we speak to is not part of the problem or the solution, we will direct the conversation to whom the subject involves. We will take no offence to any colleague who reminds us of this value which we hold vital to a healthy work environment
- Relationships are always recognised and honoured as forming the basic human needs of our clients and employees. Kindness, care, acceptance and empathy will guide our actions and communications
- Problems are to be solved innovatively with honesty and integrity
- Training and opportunity are open to all our employees so they may further their careers with us and develop the long term relationship we desire with our employees
- Profit but profit from work carried out in sympathy with our vision and values.